BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

assalammualaikum and hi everyone...

Assalamualikum....... My name is Che Ku Sharifah Bt. Che Ku Abas and just call me "che ku" or "ifah". My date of birth is 14 september 1988...so i'm 22 years old for this year. I came from Terengganu and i live in Kampung Gelugor Raja, Kuala Terengganu. I am student at National University of Malaysia . I take the Linguistic programme and my faculty is social science and humanity faculty (FSSK). I have a big family which is one brother, one sister four younger brothers and one younger sisters. I have a one father and one mother for very loving me and she is my best friends.

Now, we want to introduce about ourself for your informations.. Name was given Rosmaida Binti Mohd Din. Everyone can call me 'ida'. I'm come from Muar, Johor, but now I live at Kolej Rahim Kajai, UKM. My father's name Mohd Din Bin Bahrom and my mother's name Gimah Binti Wadio. My parents work as self employment. I have two older sisters, two older brothers and youngest brother. I am fifth from six siblings. When I free time, I like to reading the novel, sleeping, and surf internet. I'm studying in Linguistics courses at 'Pusat Pengajian Bahasa & Linguistik' (PPBL), UKM. During I'm seven years old, I got my first knowledged at primary school Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Sri Bukit Pasir until I'm twelve years old. In years 2001, I'm continued my study when I'm thirteen years old at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bukit Pasir until form five. After my examinations, I got the opportunity to continued my study in form six. I'm very grateful when I got excellent resullt in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM). After that, I was accepted to continued my education at UKM. After I graduate, I hope I can get the best career because my motive is successfully in my life.
My name is Muhammad Shahrir Bin Shari. I'm from Kuala Kangsar, Perak and i was born at Hospital Kuala Kangsar on 6 September 1988. I am 22 years old. Now i'm living at Kolej Pendeta Za'ba, UKM. I'm studying Linguistic Courses. My hobbies is reading and playing games like hockey, football and many more. My favaourite food is laksa and keutiaw goreng. Before i'm studying in UKM, i've studied at Clifford School Kuala Kangsar. My father name is Shari bin Panjang Basri and my mother name is Zaiton Binti Hussain.
Assalamualaikum... :)
My name is Mohammad Azizi Bin Fadzil.
I'am 20 years old and I came from Sungai Petani Kedah Darul Aman
I was born in Arau, Perlis Indera Kayangan and is the fourth child in seven of siblings. My spare time hobby is reading books, surfing the Internet, exploring riding bikes and exercise in the gym. I was an active member of the Pertubuhan Silat Seni Gayong Malaysia (PSSGM).I am very interested in martial arts because knowledge is useful to me to protect myself and my family. Beside that, I can elevate religion, race and nation.
After studying at level six at Sekolah kebangsaan sungai pasir, kedah
I was educated in National University Of Malaysia(UKM).
At UKM I take the Geography programme at Social Science and Humanity Faculty (FSSK) and living at Kolej Aminuddin Baki (KAB).

5 comments:

Earell Arel said...

i like this post because we can know each other in our group- muhammad shahrir bin shari

Earell Arel said...

i want to ask to che ku sharifah, rosmaida and azizi, what's your ambitions?

azizi A127463 said...

Sharel, my ambition is to become an instructor such as teachers or lecturers. What about you?

Earell Arel said...

my ambitions is lectuer..

Anonymous said...

Shahril..you were awesome!!!
So far how was your career? still continued with master or working now..
your junior at Kuala Kangsar and inspiration on your acheivement